bounded bounded

Bruh! The melody gave me chills! awesome composition and the drums were awesome imo. I loved the rolls and and those tonal percussion hits. I can't judge mixing or mastering very much since I'm still learning a lot myself but I don't really hear that many inconsistencies. This song was a treat I hope I hear more like this!

Synth pop demo Synth pop demo

there was a lot of space in the composition that made me want to find a strong melody to hold onto. the mixing could've been a little better and louder. I liked the drums! very retro pop feel. Since this song is an experimental piece i feel like reviewing it needs to be a little more ambiguous than what I have to say. Overall, I can hear what you were going for and I see potential in the song! Keep it up, man!

A.m.y. (8-Bit Reboot) A.m.y. (8-Bit Reboot)

Awesome harmony! Very melancholy.

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks !

Crazy Eights Crazy Eights

Not very knowledgeable in this genre of electronic but from what I hear and read you put some solid work on this song. My only complaints are that the melody and transitions could be a little more complex. Otherwise, very nice! Keep up the good work!

The 35th Floor The 35th Floor

Love those wubs! Definitely sounds like something that would come from Never Say Die. You got talent, man!

Veikyul responds:

I prefer dubstepgutter personally :)

Good to hear that you liked it though!

Elements Elements

Very lively mix and that vocoder sounds awesome!

Great track man!